1. To request return information, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days after you receive the parcel. Your return must be postmarked within 30 days of the date you received the item.
2. We do not accept merchandise for return unless items are defective that was caused by seller, in which case they will be replaced, subject to availability, or refunded at buyers discretion.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, packed well in the same condition that you received it, and the re-sale is uninfluenced. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. Gifts redeemed are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. All the cost caused by the returning shall be borne by the buyer.
6. The air bill number and clear photos of the returned parcel are required after the buyer send the parcel. Before shipping a return, photograph the item for your records.
7. If buyer can't receive the ordered parcel after 3 months, buyer can contact seller for solution.
Some situations when only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
1. The item is not in the original condition, damaged or missing parts that were not caused by seller.
2. The item were returned more than 14 days after receipt.
Some situations when seller can't refund(if applicable):
1. Returns without the original packaging and documentation will be rejected.
2. The packing box are opened/damaged will not be accepted for return.
3. The parcel lost in the returned shipping, and the seller never receive the returned parcel.
Refunds (if applicable)
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
2. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, Please check your bank account firstly.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
1. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
2. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com to ask for the address.
1. To return your product, you should mail your product to the address provided by the customer service team.
2. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
3. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for the risk of returned item.
4. Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.